15th November 2021
Successful Shipping of a shipload of Concrete Weight Coated (CWC) Pipes from India to Thailand for an Exxon Mobil Project by Total Movements
31st January 2022
Successful delivery of about 49,000 meters of rail lines for the Bangalore Metro Project
19th January 2022
It was quite a complex movement which involved multiple legs as follows:
1. Road Transportation from the factory to nearby Jetty
2. Barge Transportation from Jetty to Nearest Major Seaport on the West Coast of India.
3. Sea Transportation by Heavylift vessel from load port to discharge port on the east coast of India.
4. Road Transportation from Discharge port to site.
Major challenges encountered were:
1. Mobilization of so many equipment’s to fulfill each leg.
2. Synchronization of multiple transportation legs.
3. Getting a suitable coastal tonnage in time for breakbulk shipping.
4. Lack of prior track record of Handling Heavylift cargo at Discharge port.
We are happy to have delivered this cargo safely. A big shout out to all the stakeholders involved who played a key role to make this operation a grand success.