Project freight forwarding remains our core area, focusing predominantly on industries related to Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Infrastructure, Mining and Metals as well as Industrial plants projects.
The aim is to build long-term partnerships and work closely with our customers- often shoulder to shoulder. The know-how of our people combined with our industry-leading solutions provides them with real competitive advantage.
We focus on getting early engagement at Pre-FEED, FEED stages and delivering till Project close out.
Within the sea operating scope, there are numerous sub-categories that make up the various aspects of a turnkey solution. At Total Movements, we are able to offer all of these, which include:-
- Break Bulk and Heavy Lift Shipping- Full / Part charters
- Semi-Submersible Shipping / Deck Carriers
- Barging And RORO
- Heavy Haulage and Super Heavy Transport
- Full or part load trailer operations
- Heavy and out of gauge transport operations
(including permit planning and applications)
- Container services
- Coastal movements
Air freight, by its very nature, requires a vastly different approach from that of Sea freight. Generally, the cargo is urgent and may also require specialized packing and handling via number of intermediary nodes. At Total Movements, we understand this urgency well and can draw from our years of experience in offering a wide range of elements required for Air freight, which includes:-
- Standard Combi & PAX Aircraft service
- Freighter Aircraft service
- Air Charters (Including AN225, AN124, IL76, B747F)
- Charter Load Attendance